9.27.2014

Store Statement: Nelly


Who would have thought that we will have another collection from Nelly so soon? As the previous collections, there are some good pieces, and considering there's only one floor, the majority of items and nice and very wearable. The prizes are ok, a little expensive, but like the rest of shops on Stardoll these days. See the new floor for yourselves:


It seems like Stardoll is really considering gus lately, as in every new collection they're dropping some guys clothes, which I think is great. Why allowing us to have male dolls when they aren't enough clothes for guys? It didn't make sense. Now it does a little more.

I'm not very keen on the shoes, there's something wrong with all of them, a little weird. And the dresses, same. It's the shape or that black colour that is not pure black? I don't know, but something makes me don't wanna buy it. The rest are pices that we coud all wear in a easy way, despite that horrible bag that in our dolls is even bigger than on the mannequin.

Anyway, my top choices are:

I don't want to leave you without some outfits made by me, so here we go. I have to say that I wasn't very inspired today, and this was more to fill the post than because I actually wanted to create Nelly outfits, but I think the result is fine.


All items from Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment