9.12.2014

Shopping: It Girls Faux Leather Top



I bough that top/dress a long time ago. It was on one of those 3 for 2 sales, you know, a looong time ago. When I buy new items I leave them on an empty room and I don't save them in my closet until I have wore them. I can't remember a time when this top/dress hasn't been there. I never knew how to wear it. So, I thought I would do a post about it, in case you don't have any ideas either. 

I made a great effort and tried on multiple combinations and finally I came across two outfits that I like: one in a girly-vintage style, and the other one more glam-rock. 


OUTFIT 1:
Top - Cheap Monday
Jacket - Decades
Skirt - It Girls
Purse - Bonjour Bizou
Sunglasses - Bonjour Bizou
Socks - It Girls
Ankle Boots - Pet a Porter

OUTFIT 2:
Top - It Girls
Shorts - RIO
Tights - Fallen Angel
Ankle Boots - Archive + Fallen Angel
Bag - Roberto Cavalli
Necklace - Saint Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment