9.21.2014

Street Style


Judith says, Mireia does. I love that idea of hers of using this key holder as an earring, so I did! 

Anyway, this past days I could't stop watching One Tree Hill (or should I say WE couldn't stop...). I don't know if you have seen it, as it's a kind of a past TV serie, or if you ever heard of it. Lately, I've been loving it so much! I love almost every character, but my favorite has to be Peyton Sawyer. She's so full of character and such a strong woman! 

I had this tee saved in the storage (where I keep my ugly clothes) and decided to give it a try some days ago. I left it on my not used items room and today, after a marathon of One Tree Hill, when I was dressing my doll, I saw it and remind me so much of Peyton. So, I tried to make an outfit very Peyton's style (until season 3) adapted to nowadays obviously. The final touch was the key-holder-one-earring-thing that I had to include to honor my beloved sister and partner in crime in everythin' we do. 

Tee - Fallen Angel (Boys)
Pants - Supertrash
Belt - Apres Ski
Sneakers - Original Future
Jacket - Philosophy
Bag - Tingeling
Earring (Key Holder) - LE

No comments:

Post a Comment