9.21.2014

Styled: Mirdith

New section! I have to say this came out of pure coincidence. I was visiting my sister, Mirdith, and between her clothes I saw this key-ring from Limited Edition and thought it would look so cool as one big earring, like the ones we've seen this season in Louis Vuitton, Isabel Marant or Céline.

    
Louis Vuitton                                                            Céline

Plus she was wearing the perfect hair to rock this new trend, so I decided to create an outfit with it and show it to all of you. And as I usually like to style other stardoll members as I like the clothes they have, I thought why don't share those stylings in the blog? And the next thing, this section was founded. 

Anyway here's the outfit I made for Mireia, very minimalistic but with statement pieces like the earring or those Balmain inspired booties.



Earring (key-ring) - Limited Edition
Dress - Basics
Vest - Rio
Bag - Callie's Picks
Boots - IT Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment