9.12.2014

Store Statement: Mawi



A new collection of Mawi has been released today. Mawi is a real brand, from London, and in the prizes of this year's Miss Stardoll World is included real pieces from them. Here are some screen shots of the shop.




I'm not a fan of those robots, but they are kinda cute. However, I think the jewellery could caught our eyes better in white mannequins or something more basic and plain. The pieces are great, colorful and very well done. You can say that they are from good quality and look luxurious.

My favorites are these clutches with decorations in all colors, but those big necklaces are great too. Such a pity that I don't buy jewelry that goes to the beauty parlor, cause I tend to forget I have it and with Stardoll hairs they don't work so well.

As this is a fashion blog, I couldn't end this post without an outfit made with this new collection. As soon as I saw the orange clutch I fell in love with it. The colors are perfect and it's so elegant, that suddenly a black outfit with this orange clutch popping, came into my mind. I made it and I liked it so much that I decided to made an entry on a contest on Stardoll's Most Wanted. By the way, you can enter clicking here. And this is my outfit, hope you like it as much as I do.


Necklace (x2) - Mawi 
Earrings - Mawi
Clutch - Mawi
Top - Perfect Day
Skirt - Royalty
Shoes - Young Hollywood

 P.S. Another think I wanted to comment is the major glitch I suffered. I saw the silver and green bag for 11 starcoins, so I ran and bought it. Imagine my desperation when they took me 11 stardollars instead of starcoins... For the same prize I would have bought my beloved orange clutch! I send them a message and I hope they return my money back. I will keep you updated, this never happened to me before. Any of you know if they return the money? 

No comments:

Post a Comment