10.03.2016

Seen on FM-Style: #SELFIE

We're on the final!!!! OMG, I can't believe it... Jason just texted me! Haha Just kidding, I loved this song back on the day and I had to write that, with the "OMG I can't believe it". But really, we're on the final. 
Let's take a look first on last week's task and on who you think was the winner...
Again, you seem to agree with the judges as the winner of last task was in fact Marta-43. But, will be Marta be the winner of the final, and as a matter of fact, the winner of Cycle 12? We'll see! 

For the final task, the contestants had to create 5 outfits that went with 5 Instagram Captions that Judith created. For showing you what they did, I decided to play a little with Instagram and show you my favorites for each caption, but in a very specific way ;) Just a hint, the number of likes is how much I liked the entry. 



They all delivered great entries, but my favorite of them all was the 4th outfit of kickherout and the 5th of Marta-43. But who has been the winner of Cycle 12 according to all judges? 

CONGRATULATIONS MAURICE!!!!!


Information for new competitions on FM-Style will be released on the club. We will all get some vacation from cycles though, but we will come back again! Maybe for Christmas? Keep updated on...

No comments:

Post a Comment