10.14.2016

Style Wars: Floral Print Midi Skirt


Mireia & Judith

Here we are again, with the second battle going on in the Stylish Stardoll Sisters, and we have a lot of soldiers today, haven't we? How do you feel about this big battle, Judith? Will it be more difficult to choose a winner? Or easier? Do you think you have a favorite before starting? In fact, before you answer all of this questions I'm asking you, let me say... YOU START this time! 

That's fine Mireia! You know I don't have a problem with talking or writing in this case. So, my first thought was that obviously this decision would be more difficult since we have more outfits to choose from, but with a closer look I already see my decision clear. 

If we pay attention to the shapes there's only one outfit that stands out from the rest, AudreyHepburn.'s. GossipGirlSBC and jjgangstevenjj look a little bit similar for the big coats on top of the shoulders and Lulluplix and oayes also look similar for the simplicity of the layering. AudreyHepburn.'s though uses layering without having a big coat on, so it's definitely the most different one.

If we focus on the colours it's also the most original. That use of red makes heads turn! And don't even get me started on that super cool belt which seems to be made for that fur best.

I also like a lot though the combination of colours in jjgangstevenjj outfit. She used the green of the skirt in the bag and the red in the shoes and looks lovely. And also the accessorizing in Lulluplix's one is AMAZING. That necklace she made... And the red key chain on the bag! So yes, if I have to pick one I would definitely go for AudreyHepburn.'s but jjgangstevenjj's and Lulluplix's are so good that deserve a mention. 

I feel like I have been talking forever... Sorry Mireia, your turn, what do you think? I actually thought this was gonna be more complicated... Here I go! 

At first sight I thought it was going to be difficult, but as you pointed out, I think AudreyHepburn.'s outfit stands out so much! Is super glamorous and fashionable at the same time. The thing is that usually I don't like when you put together different prints or like extravagant pieces together, but I don't know how this stylish finnish guy does it that I'm so in love with all his detailed outfits. I have to agree, AudreyHepburn. is clearly the winner on this battle, so let's give him a round of applause!! 

However, luckily we don't have to agree in all our decisions, cause I'm not a fan of that mix of colors you seem to enjoy so much on jjgangstevenjj. I do love Lulluplix outfit, and she's the only one that has added some white to the mix, as the rest of them have gone for brown-red-green tones, and white for me is always good. 

So... without further ado... Do you wanna do the honors Judith? 
AudreyHepburn. is the winner of the battle! Congratulations! 


You can share your thoughts on the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment