10.22.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: OCTOBER 2016 #7

It Girls
26 SD


JUDITH:
I knew this HotBuys was coming, and before they released it I saw Chiara Ferragni wearing it (check it out HERE). I have never been a fan of hearts, dots, cartoons, emojis and similar on clothes, so even on real life I was like "meh" with the bag. I have to admit though that stardoll surprised me with a very good quality of the bag. The shape and colours look perfect and even though I would have preferred in a cross body format the chain is really well made. So I won't be buying it cause it's not my style but stardoll did a good job this time.

About my outfit I decide to pair hearts with hearts and paired the bag with that see-through hearted top. Kept it simple in shape and colours underneath and went bold on the shoes.

MIREIA:
Oh yeah! I would have loved the bag with the chain prepared to hang around, as a shoulder bag! Anyway, I still think that this month HotBuys are crazy expensive. This bag should have cost like 16 SD, not 26. I don't think I would buy anyway, but maybe I would at least consider it.

For my outfit, I tried to go for casual with fancy hints. At the beginning I thought of doing a night out outfit, but finally I went for street style. I wanted to incorporate something in gold, so I add those shoes and then went for very casual items. I finished my outfit with the belt (I love it so much, I hate myself for not being able to get my hands on it...) and added... surprise surprise! Another HotBuys from October, the bracelet! Check the post we did clicking here.



Share your outfit with the bag on the comments below
If you're picked for our monthly HotBuys selection "Sharing Hotbuys Style" you will have the possibility to win one HotBuys of your choice, provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), the owner of our partner blog, Stardoll's Most Wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment