10.26.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: OCTOBER 2016 #8


Fallen Angel
17 SD





MIREIA:
Oh these are nice! Still expensive though, but they look beautiful! I love them, but I see a little problem... I think they are going to be difficult to combine, they are so gorgeous that they have to be the main piece of the outfit in my opinion, and there aren't too many options to accomplish that. By the way, I hope Maurice (aka kickherout, hello there!) gets her hands on them, cause the minute I saw them I thought I could totally picture her gorgeous doll wearing them, totally her style.

For my outfit I tried to do what I mentioned before, make them the center of the outfit. I did a black and white with some silver accessories on the clutch and belt to combine with the little studs on the shoes.

JUDITH:
I disagree with Mireia on this one, I'm not a big fan of the shoes, they remind me a little bit of the shoes people wear to dance "sardanes", a traditional folk dance of Catalonia (I'm talking about THIS). Ok, they're a lot prettier than the folk ones, but still it's the first thing that comes to my mind when I see them. Anyway, they're not hideous and can actually look nice, but it's another no for me.

About my outfit I love how they combine bold items with jeans and casual clothes in Net-a-Porter and I tried to do a little bit the same.



On our partner blog, Stardoll's Most Wanted, you have the possibility of winning this pair of shoes following some simple rules. You can share an outfit with the shoes on there, or here on the comments below and remember that we will pick 2 outfits for our monthly "Sharing Hotbuys Style". If you're picked you will win one HotBuys of your choice, provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), the owner of our partner blog, Stardoll's Most Wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment