10.16.2016

Shopping: MSW 16' Powder Pink Tuxedo Pants

The MSW 16' store on Starplaza has right now the "Last Chance" sign, which means that in a few days you won't be able to buy its items anymore, so I thought I'd better hurry to do this Shopping post before it's too late and these pants are no longer available.

The moment I saw the whole set, the pants and the blazer, I fell in love with it. I love up to date suits and I love pastel colours so you can understand why I HAD to have it. But the thing is that both, blazer and pants have a lot of possibilities, not just together, hence the reason to do this post. And without further ado, here are the outfits.


The four outfits came out super easily, I think this is the fastest Shopping post ever (at least from me, I don't know how long Mireia usually takes to do them). 

OUTFIT #1 - Powder pink monochrome
When I saw that coat in my closet, which by the way I have loved profoundly since it came out and still do, it was like finding the last piece of a puzzle. It made so much sense, they could have been made for each other. I went for light accessories of a similar tone so they wouldn't take attention from the coat-pant combo and took advantage of those gold buttons on the coat to break the classy vibe with gold choker and matching necklace.

OUTFIT #2 - Go casual
Pretty much same as the first one, I saw that t-shirt among my tops and went for it. My first idea was to combine it with the ripped denim jacket from Bonjour Bizou, which looked good too, but in the end I went for this blazer as I own the darker one and it made too much contrast with the light tee and pants. And again kept the accessories in the same tone as the pants.

OUTFIT #3 - The original set
Obviously I had to include an outfit using both the pants and the blazer, I mean, I know it's kind of the easy choice but it looks so good... Plus there's nothing wrong with wearing sets, sets are cool ;). I tried to dress it down a little bit going for a no-top and slightly boho accessories: sandals and bag with fringes. The cleavage looked a little bit uncovered for my taste so I added this pearls necklace to cover it a bit without having to add a top or a bra.

OUTFIT #4 - Black is the new black
This last outfit started a bit as a challenge. I wanted to prove myself I could combine the pants with other colours other than pastel shades, so I went for completely the opposite, the darkest colour in the palette: black. In order to pull it off I went for a top that had the slightest hint of black (straps and a bit on the chest part) so when I added other items in black they wouldn't look out of place. As the top had this lingerie vibe I decided to go for this trend that has been going on of wearing a bralette or similars on top of a basic white tee. Now that I had managed to have a touch of edgyness I was able to add the black biker jacket, black stilettos and sunglasses. And to top it all of the Chanel bag, which was perfect as it mixed a light pink shade with black.

So I have no more information to give you about the pants or the outfits, I already said it all, unless you want to know EXACTLY what I'm wearing, which in that case...

OUTFIT #1
Coat - PPQ by Mayfair
Choker - MS. TQ
Necklace - Bonjour Bizou
Pants - MSW 16'
Bag - Unknown
Shoes - Callie's Picks

OUTFIT #2
Blazer - Special Offer
Top - Pretty n' Love
Pants - MSW 16'
Bag (resized) - Rio
Belt - Voile
Shoes - MSW 15'

OUTFIT #3
Necklace - Fallen Angel
Blazer - MSW 16'
Pants - MSW 16'
Bag - Starpoint Rewards
Shoes - Voile

OUTFIT #4 
Sunglasses - Bonjour Bizou
Jacket - IT Girls
T-shirt - Bonjour Bizou
Top - Archive
Pants - MSW 16'
Bag - Chanel Tribute
Shoes - Velvet Orchid


No comments:

Post a Comment