10.12.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: OCTOBER 2016 #3

Bonjour Bizou
20 SD




TIPS:
1. Avoid big and loosen tops or jackets, it won't compliment your doll's figure.
2. Go for dark or fall tones, they look great with burgundy.
3. Culottes are really trendy right now don't stick only with an office look, you can wear them with almost everything!

JUDITH
The idea behind these pants it's nice. A pair of elegant, business like burgundy culottes. The possibilities could be limitless, but Stardoll screwed it up a little bit with the shape. They're so unflattering. It's a weird shape in between of tight and loosen that makes your doll legs look a little bit big. Obviously then, I won't be buying either this HotBuys.

About my outfit, I tried to compensate the shape of the pants a little bit wearing something tight and sexy. The see-through turtleneck gives a modern and special touch to an otherwise more common outfit and at the same time makes it more appropriate for fall.

MIREIA
For me, what is worse is not the shape but those weird shiny parts of the pants, that gives them an odd texture. Obviously I'm not saying I like the shape, they are certainly unflattering, but those shines... not for me! I'm not buying either.

I knew I wanted to combine them with a crop top and some jacket to cover a little bit the shape of the pants, and as Judith mentioned on the Tips, I think that they have an amazing burgundy colour to go for a fall outfit, so I added a hat and warm clothes to create what is for me a perfect fall outfit.


We will pick 2 of you for our monthly Sharing HotBuys Style, having the opportunity to win a HotBuys of your choice provided by Jenna (emorox4eva).



No comments:

Post a Comment