10.14.2016

Splendorous: Freckles & Beauty Marks

Hello my splendid readers! As we have mentioned a lot of times, our blog is mainly fashion related, but we are also beauty lovers, so here I am with a Beauty related post. Will try to have one of those at least once a month.

This time, I'm here to talk about beauty marks. I've been wanting to share this with your for a long time, since I changed my doll's hair and added this little beauty marks. At first it started as a joke, because I placed them in the same spots as my sister Judith has in real life. But I loved it, so I kept them. This is how my doll looks, and I'm sharing it here, cause I don't know if you can appreciate those little details when I post outfits.


Then, I decided to search for celebrities, influencers, models... all with some beauty marks or freckles, to share with you how beautiful they look and how they can add a little personality to your persona. 



And finally, if you didn't have enough inspiration, let me share with you as well how a lot of stardollians have included freckles or beauty marks or both into their dolls and how gorgeous they look! 



Hope you enjoyed the post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment