10.02.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: OCTOBER 2016 #1

Welcome to the first HotBuys of October, and to the first proper post of Sharing HotBuys Advice!
It's Mireia writing, and without further ado, let's get to where we should be... STYLING! This are our attempts of combining this sunglasses.



MIREIA
Just when I zoomed it to take a screenshot for the post I fell in love with those sunglasses. I think they are quite too expensive though, 17 SD for some sunglasses? I don't know if I will end up buying, but from now, they have a little space on my wishlist.

For the outfit I decided to go for white and gold, like the tones on the sunglasses, and finally adding some colour with the bag.

JUDITH
To be honest for me these sunglasses have been a bit of a disappointment. I guess my expectations were a little bit too high. The thing is that I hadn't seen yet the image of the 10 Hot Buys of the month so when I heard Mireia talking about the first release, Gucci inspired sunglasses, I imagined something really original and with a strong vintage touch, like these original Gucci sunnies.


Instead, Stardoll released a more modest model, therefore the disappointment. So yes, I obviously think that 17 SD is way too much for those sunglasses.

For my outfit I kept the Gucci vibe and went for florar bag, shirt with bow, sparkly silver platforms... But still keeping it a little bit more street style that what you see in the runway.

TIPS:
1. You can add them to any outfit! So versatile!
2. No more nightmares choosing between gold or silver!
3. Keep it elegant or vintage!

I'm not sure if there will be a contest on SMW for this HB, so if you want to share your outfit for the chance of winning it and be featured on a monthly post here on the SSS, do it on the comments below!

EDIT: You can get the sunglasses for free taking part in this SMW comp: CLICK HERE !!

And this is the Hotbuys Calendar of the Month! We will be filling it every time a new piece comes out. Hope you enjoyed the first post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment