10.12.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: OCTOBER 2016 #4

Bonjour Bizou
22 SD


TIPS:
1. Careful with the cut-outs! They can look super cute but give you problems as well with layering.
2. Take advantage of that scalloped neck! It looks great on it's own and with tight turtlenecks underneath.
3. Avoid baggy trousers. It looks nice with flares and tight pants but boyfriend jeans and similars can be a little bit tricky to combine with the sweater. 

JUDITH
I have liked this HotBuys! Ok, it's nothing super special and original but it's got a nice shape and looks cute, plus it's black so it probably will come in handy for a lot of fall outfits. I think I would have liked it even more without the cut-outs from the front part of the sweater. They look great on the sleeves but I would have kept it simple on the front. This way you may have to worry a little bit with what you're putting underneath if you decide to add another layer under it.

MIREIA
I agree with Judith about the cut outs of the front. However, those cut outs make the sweater a lot different from what we are used to wear, and creates a little challenge to combine it. For me, the sweater is very girly, even if it's black, so I tried to create some contrast adding those sport shorts and edgy sunglasses, but keeping the rest of items super feminine. I like it, but I don't think I'm gonna buy it.


We will pick 2 of you for our monthly Sharing HotBuys Style, having the opportunity to win a HotBuys of your choice provided by Jenna (emorox4eva).


No comments:

Post a Comment