10.28.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: OCTOBER 2016 #9

Fallen Angel 
27 SD





MIREIA:
What.Is.This.Thing? Why is it so ugly? I mean, I like the idea of the sleeves, ending with this flare, and a black dress with little stars on it as a pattern sounds good, doesn't it? Then... Why I hate it? Let me make a list for you:
- The shape: it makes your doll look bigger and like bowed.
- The colour: looks like they tried to do a transparent black and it turned out with this dark grey with weird shadows.
- The prize: if expensive items bother me, imagine expensive ugly items. Just saying that.
I think that's it, but I think it's enough. Now turn to create an outfit, and I don't know how I will be able to do that. Wish me luck.

Okay so first thing I did was to choose some shoes for the dress. I liked how this Dr. Martens looked together with the dress and they looked even better with no bare legs. Finally I added a jacket to cover a little bit the dress, went for one of the Tress Up hairs just to hide the whine choker I was wearing (hehe) and then to add something more in dark red I added that bag that is actually very useful a lot of times. Finally to add this fashionable touch I used my favorite sunglasses ever, this version of Dior shades in silver.

JUDITH:
I honestly don’t like this dress at all. There’s something about that shape that doesn’t work. The stars is the only cute thing about it and I’m not a huge fan of starred clothes, so you can imagine how I feel about this. In addition I think it’s one of those pieces that it’s difficult to style because with those flared sleeves you can’t even add a coat on top.

So the only idea that came to my mind on how to style it was using these Antidote super high red boots to add a modern and trendy vibe to the outfit that makes you forget a little about the dress. I must say that it was a bit of a nightmare doing the outfit in Starplaza as I wanted to add accessories in white and the offer was practically non existent. Not a single basic pure white bag and with sunglasses there were some but none of them what I was looking for.



You have to submit your outfit with the dress on this post of Stardoll's Most Wanted and you will be put into a poll. The winner of the poll gets 50 SD. You can also win a giveaway.  As with every HotBuys, we will be picking the 2 outfits that we like more from there, and feature them on Sharing HotBuys Style, a new monthly section. If you're picked you will win a HotBuys of your choice provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), owner of SMW, our partner blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment