10.21.2016

Sharing Hotbuys Advice: OCTOBER 2016 #6

It Girls
12 SD





MIREIA
Earrings? Ok not a fan. Most of the hairs available on Stardoll don't show the ears so... I'm not a fan of earrings on this website. Earrings for 14 SD? Are you kidding me? No, definitely a no from me. Besides, aren't they a little grandma style? I mean, maybe not when you zoom in, but when you add them on your doll... I can only see those big, vintage earrings that your nana use to wear, those that are so heavy that make ears so long. Ok, I think you get it. Moving on.

For my outfit, I tried to add items with vintage vibes, shoes and bag, to match the vintage style of the earrings. I used a hair up do for the earrings to be more visible and then added some modern touches to aport some actual freshness.

JUDITH
I completely agree with Mireia in this one. Not a fan of earrings in general in stardoll and definitely not a fan of THIS particular earrings. I don't like their shape, style or colours, so yep, big NO.



Share your outfit with the earrings on the comments below
If you're picked for our monthly HotBuys selection "Sharing Hotbuys Style" you will have the possibility to win one HotBuys of your choice, provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), the owner of our partner blog, Stardoll's Most Wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment