1.11.2016

Shopping: Christmas Gift-O-Meter (3/10)


Here I am today, with the third gift from the Christmas Gift-o-meter. If you are thinking that I'm late, no, I'm not. I mean, yes, I am, but this post are for giving you some inspiration in case you have all this gifts and you haven't used them yet. Or to give you more reasons to use them.

Click on the images to view full size

The goal for getting the third gift was spending at least 40 SD on Starplaza. But for that amount of money, you got not 1, not 2, but 3 items! Isn't it crazy? And one of them I think it's definitely a must. Yes, I'm talking about the white-blueish blazer. If you arrived to that goal you should have also got a skirt inspired in Anthony Vaccarello (thanks Judith for your fashion knowledge) and a pair of flat chained ankle boots. 



And the last part of every Christmas Gif-o-meter post, my outfits! This time as they were three items I didn't want to do 9 outfits (3 pieces x 3 outfits), so I just created some outfits with these pieces. I think that at least the boots and the blazer are very versatile so you just can add them to any outfit. The skirt is pretty cool by itself, and as it's black it is also easy to style. I actually had a lot of fun creating these 3 outfits that I'm sharing with you in the post. If you want to show us your outfits, don't hesitate and post them in the comments below! :) 



Outfit 1
Top - Velvet Orchid
Skirt - Special Offer
Tights - Fame
Boots - Nelly.com
Socks - It Girls
Coat - Miss Sixty
Scarf - Rio
Bag - Royalty
Sunglasses - Beastly

Outfit 2:
Top - Callie's Picks
Blazer - Special Offer
Sunglasses - Special Offer
Jeans - Callie's Picks
Belt - Royalty
Boots - Special Offer
Bag - Subcouture

Outfit 3
Body - Subcouture
Jeans - Nelly.com
Shoes - PPQ of Mayfair
Blazer - Special Offer
Belt - Mortal Kiss
Sunglasses - Decades
Stole - It Girls
Bag - Otto

No comments:

Post a Comment