1.28.2016

Shopping: Christmas Gift-O-Meter (5/10)


Here it comes! Today I bring you the 5th gift of the Christmas gift-o-meter. Seems like I've been doing this forever and I'm just on the middle of 10! Hope you enjoy it!

Click on the images to view full size

The fifth gift was this beautiful skirt which brings me Dolce&Gabbana vibes. You could get it when you spent 80 SD on Starplaza, which is starting to be a high amount of SD, at least for me, but anyway, the time period of this gift-o-meter was veeery long and was full of tributes as Chanel, Oscar de la Renta, Saint Laurent... You name it! Usually this kind of things last for 1 week but if I'm not wrong for this one was more than 2 weeks. 

I think that this skirt is a very stand out piece, and it's pretty difficult to create different outfits with it, as clearly for me the best to combine it it's with black and red. I love how for the second task on FM-Style, janetteLow used it with pants (click here to see it). For my looks though, I sticked to the black and red combo, and tried something with white for the third. How would you combine it? Let me know in the comments! :) 



Outfit 1:
Body - Voile
Skirt - Special Offer
Shoes - PPQ of Mayfair
Bag - Bonjour Bizou
Earrings -
Necklace -
Ring - Epiphany

Outfit 2:
Top - Inspired by Balmain Tribute
Skirt - Special Offer
Shoes - Bonjour Bizou
Blazer - Inspired by Balmain Tribute
Bag - Chanel Tribute

Outfit 3:
Tee - It Girls
Coat - Archive
Skirt - Special Offer
Black short skirt - Front Row
Bag - Callie's Picks
Sandals - Melbourne Minimalism Tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment