1.04.2016

Store Statement: Fallen Angel


Christmas holidays have already ended (well here in Spain we have a few more days actually, but If I'm not wrong in most of the other countries work and classes have started again today) and you can feel it too in Stardoll. Today (as Mireia well said in the previous post) ends the Christmas Gift-O-Meter, they have stopped realising tributes as well and instead a new collection of a stardoll brand came out. So we have new clothes from Fallen Angel and this is how it looks.


So, as always the items are very dark and gothic/punk-like following the aesthetic of the brand. Even if you're not of that style though you can take advantage of some of the items and style them in your own way. My personal favourites are:


And now time for some inspiration. This time I did the outfits myself cause I was eager to see how the See Through Lace Jacket looked in a total black outfit (the idea popped in my mind the moment I saw the jacket).




Outfit 1
Jacket - Fallen Angel
Top - Fallen Angel
Pants - RIO
Shoes - PPQ Cream Label
Clutch - Voile

Outfit 2
Coat - RIO
Dress - Fallen Angel
Tights - Voile
Boots - Balmain Tribute
Bag - Yves Saint Laurent Tribute

Outfit 3
Bra - Original Future
Top - Fallen Angel
Blazer - Callie's Picks
Jeans - Bonjour Bizou
Belt - IT Girls
Shoes - PPQ Cream Label
Backpack - Fallen Angel




No comments:

Post a Comment