1.28.2016

Shopping: Saint Laurent Tribute Off Shoulder Faux Fur

First of all I wanted to share this with you:


The new Callie's Picks collection (nº 58, wow that many already?!) came out a few days ago and what can I say... Am I a fortune teller or what? Because the topic is exactly the same as our last Surrounded by Trends: Mod. You can check the post HERE.

Now, some stores come, some stores go as it will be doing Saint Laurent Tribute in a few days. I thought I could do a shopping post with one of my favourite items from the collection in case you want to buy it in this last chance.


I usually love faux fur coats, they just catch my attention so easily, in all colours, shapes... This one from Saint Laurent is no exception. It brings a really cool street style effect to any outfit and at the same time looks really glamorous. Here are the outfits I created with it. 


(From left to right)

Outfit 1:
Coat - Yves Saint Laurent Tribute
Top - IT Girls
Belt - IT Girls
Bag - Valentino Tribute
Jeans - Nelly.com
Shoes - Velvet Orchid

Outfit 2:
Coat - Yves Saint Laurent
Dress - PPQ by Mayfair
Boots - Balmain Tribute
Bag - Decades

Outfit 3:
Coat - Yves Saint Laurent Tribute
Hat - Bonjour Bizou
Shirt - Nelly.com
Sweater - Basics
Pants - Rio
Bag - Special Offer
Shoes - Decades





No comments:

Post a Comment