1.29.2016

Simulating: Ebba Zingmark

Hej hej! 
Recognize this words? It's just hello in svenska (swedish), and I'm saying it like that because... Precis! Ebba Zingmark is a fashion blogger from Sweden! I discovered her also on lookbook.nu, she was one of the biggest with lots of hypes, even if she was so young back then. She's currently 20 years old, and she's stablished in Berlin. Her style has always been very edgy, different but cool at the same time, and she's also such a gorgeous girl with a face that has always reminded me of Taylor Swift. 


Recently, I went back to Bloglovin' and started using it again. By the way, if you use it you can follow us on there (just click here). There I saw that Ebba is doing a recap of all her outfits that appeared on her blog on 2015. Among them, there was this one that I like so much and that I decided to try to recreate on our favorite website. ;)
PS. Remember that next Friday at 10.00 am - UCT time, there's another Simulating coming! :D 

Sweater - Nelly.com
Jeans - Nelly.com
Jacket - It Girls
Cap - Original Future
Sneakers - No brand + Edit (men shoes)
Bag - Basics

No comments:

Post a Comment