1.21.2016

Some Advertising: yulissahermosa

Hello everyone!
I wanted to share with you today one of the talents of one of our current contestants on FM-Style (Cycle 11): yulissahermosa

The first day I "discovered" this doll, I was not only amazed by the style of Felipe, but also for the magnifique creations he had displayed on his suite. 


I immediately bought the Audrey Hepburn painting, even if I don't usually decorate my suite, then invited him to join our club and I'm so happy he joined and that he is competing now among others. There's also on sale an incredible David Bowie painting. 


But well, the thing is that the other day, when I came visit again, I saw MORE. And I was even more amazed. Just check what he is capable of, creating iconic paintings into sweaters... amazing! Have a look for yourselves. 


René Magritte - The Son Of The Man (1964); Salvador Dalí - The Persistence Of Memory (1931); Edvard Munch - The Scream (1893).



Salvador Dalí has always been one of my favorite artists, for his creativity and good way of doing things, maybe a little for his weirdness as well. So, when I saw this new addition to yulissahermosa's designs... I could not resist myself, and I bought it. This is the outfit I did with it. 


I can not forget that day for Carnival when I was at school where all the class was wearing costumes of "melted clocks" in honor to that painting: The Persistence of Memory. Just that now, I'm wearing a more fashionable and precise "melted clock". Thank you so much yulissahermosa! 


Shirt - Cheap Monday
Skirt - Jean Paul Gaultier Tribute
Sweater - Stardesign (by yulissahermosa
Boots - Millionaire Mansion Fashion
Coat - It Girls


Learn how to create this make-up from our Splendorous Tutorial:

No comments:

Post a Comment