1.20.2016

Store Statement: Bonjour Bizou


Today, stardoll surprised us (at least me) with a new Bonjour Bizou collection. I personally like this store. It's not there since the beginning, and when they launched it, it was called just Bizou. It has always had a vintage touch, but I think it had that essence way more when it started that now. Anyway, this is how the new "floor" looks like.

Click on the image to view full size

Prizes are OK (well, if you compare them with the prizes of 2007 is clearly super expensive), appropriate for a Bonjour Bizou collection. Graphics are nice. Clothes are pretty good. My personal favorites are some pieces that are actually very basic. I never have enough white tops, like never. When I'm creating outfits I always end up searching for white tops/shirts/blouses to finish it. Grey suit pants can be very useful, so it is the wool high waisted skirt. The only thing that has more personality is that inspired by Missoni dress that I find quite nice. The disadvantage? It's only for superstars.


To finish this post, I want to share with you some outfits of super stylish dollies wearing pieces from these new additions to Starplaza.
From left to right: Mizz_Creative wearing Two Tone Pleat Dress and Classic White Sweater; Mizz_Creative (yes, again) wearing Belted Fringe Vest; _Angie__ wearing Furry Pocket Coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment