1.09.2016

Sisters' Style: Callie's Picks Classic White Blazer


Callie's Picks is like a nightmare for StarBazaar sellers because it re-releases clothes that if you want you would have to pay huge amounts of stardollars to the owners. That's the reason why it's like a paradise for people that like those items but are not willing to pay those crazy amounts of money (like us). I've always wanted this classic white blazer, as it is a must-have in your closet, so when I saw it on Callie's store I bought it without thinking and so did Judith. It is one of the few pieces that make us break this deal between us where we can not have what the other one buys (for not making similar outfits). 

Looks like this time we have changed our roles, because usually I'm the one with the sporty look and Judith the one with the lady look. Not this time! 

I decided to combine my white blazer with an all white outfit, just adding some baby blue touches to add some colour to the outfit. I think it will be kind of boring all in white, although it would have looked super elegant, however I didn't have the appropriate clothes to do so, and that's why I decided to bring my new Dior bag (from the new collection of LE decor) into action. 

Judith instead, combined the blazer with black! Great idea if you ask me. She has a black and white final look where she breaks the monotony with some grey accessories on the clutch and sunglasses. The turtleneck looks so good with the blazer, socks and sneakers are on point... nothing else to add. Good outfit sis! 

Mirdith
Sweater - Aprés Ski
Blazer - Callie's Picks
Pants - Young Hollywood
Shoes - PPQ of Mayfair
Bag - LE Decor
Belt - Rio 
Necklace - Decades
Sunglasses - Spectacular!

Judith_25
Top - Miss Sixty
Blazer - Callie's Picks
Pants - Nelly.com
Belt - Voile
Socks - It Girls
Sneakers - Original Future
Clutch - Fallen Angel
Sunglasses - PPQ of Mayfair
Earrings - Glam 'r us

No comments:

Post a Comment