1.14.2016

Splendorous: Like Kylie

I had so much fun doing the last Splendorous post where I recreated a make-up from Kristen Stewart (click here to see it) in a video, that I decided to do another one. This time I went for Kylie Jenner, because she's always wearing so much make-up that I thought it could be super cool to try to do it on my doll.
And here's the video tutorial for recreating the same make up on your dolls. Forgot to add the step where I included fake eyelashes before changing the hairstyle, but that's an optional step. And a little hint, don't take too much care on drawing a precise line on the eyes, as with the large amount of mascara the Kardashian/Jenner use, you won't notice almost any "mistakes", if you know what I mean. ;) Let me know your thoughts on the comments below and I hope you enjoy the video! 


No comments:

Post a Comment