1.24.2016

Seen on FM-Style: Highway To Hell



For Task 4 on FM-Style, our dear contestants had to create an outfit appropriate for a funeral with only one rule imposed by us: BLACK. They only had to use black in their outfits. Even if it was not written, I was expecting "respectful" outfits, not too revealing and at the same time, they had to surprise me with something different, not a basic black outfit.

That's the reason why this week I let myself be carried away by my first reaction when I saw the outfits. And my two favorite outfits, and the two that have won a 10 from me in this task are: 


On one hand, I love the elegancy of Teresa's outfit (platinumgals) on the left and the story behind the outfit. Quoting her description: "Playing the role of the weird granddaughter who went on to be an artist and might or might not have joined some kind of a cult".  I love how the story fits her outfit, and all the details as the gloves, the white roses or the black choker. On the other hand, Stefan (sweet_gal11) on the right is rocking an all black outfit that even if it is super simple, just a black dress, sandals and a bag, behind it there's A LOT of layering. The final result is this great shaping that looks minimalistic but serious and elegant all in once, and with a hint of a sporty touch that I love. That's it, those were my favorites. 

I would also like to mention the outfit of Rawan (bornthiswaay). It was also an amazing outfit and she was the winner of the task. Her outfit is so detailed which makes it so cool and at the same time has this "old" feeling that I love. Definitely she deserved the first place (again). Congratulations to her! 



For this task, there was a double elimination as I had previously announced. One of the contestants did not complete, which make it easier for us, because there was a tie for the second person that has to be eliminated. Sadly though, we say goodbye to Line (missmurron), whose outfit was not good enough to stay on the competition. Here's the Contestants Board with the ones that still remain, and make sure to check the blog next Sunday, for Judith's favorites of Task 5. 


No comments:

Post a Comment