1.05.2016

Splendorous: Like Kristen

I was looking at the blog and realised that it's been a while since we did a Splendorous post, so I decided to go for that. I searched for some good make ups seen on important celebrities, and I came across this look of Kristen Stewart that I loved so much. Obviously, I had to do it on my doll and that's the result.
I think it looks really good on pale skins like Kristen's. Even if she has green eyes, I do think that this make up with dark blue eyeshadow would look better with brown or blue eyes, but whatever... She always looks good. Anyway, if you want to try it on your dolls, this are the steps and items I used.



PS. Don't think I don't make mistakes using Stardoll make-up, this video is clearly edited. ;) Comment what you think and if you would like to see more things like that please x

No comments:

Post a Comment