11.27.2016

Shopping: Sales Great Finds


Ok, so technically stardoll didn't say anything about Black Friday but they made their sales coincide with the weekend of the Black Friday so we'll just name them this way.

When I first saw the message announcing the sales I was beyond excited! I mean it has been a looooong time since the last time we had sales in stardoll. When I checked what was on discount I was a little bit disappointed, just the most old items, but hey, better that than nothing!

So sales in general are a great opportunity to scan the shops and consider buying that item you were never sure about, or that other one which is ugly but maybe it could work in an outfit. And that's what I did, and of course what I'm about to share. Here I present you five items that might have passed unnoticed that are now available with a discount and ready for you to give them a try! ;)


Fallen Angel Off Shoulder Shirt
This shirt has been on stardoll forever, that's why we can find it on the penultimate floor of the Fallen Angel store and why you might have not noticed it. And yes, before it was just a plain black shirt with an unusual shape, but now, after the off shoulder trend it's a really interesting item and with lots of possibilities. It can look great in both casual and more formal outfits. That's what I tried to show in my two outfits, in the first one looking super casual, the second one more appropriate for a night out.


RIO Girls Tee
I was never interested in this shirt until I used it for a Surrounded by Trends post (check it HERE), where I mixed it with a strapless dress. I think it can look really cool under other items with the gold letters popping out, as you can see in my outfits. The first one is the combination between the tee and the dress I already showed in the Surrounded by Trends post but finishing the outfit.


Velvet Orchid Four Buckles Shoes
Another item I noticed while doing a post for the Stylish Stardoll Sisters! This time was a Sharing HotBuys Advice post and I combined it with the Bonjour Bizou cut-out sweater from the October HotBuys. You can see the outfit below cause I was a bit lazy here and decided to use the same one. The shape of the shoes isn't outstanding and the quality of the graphics could be better but the buckles give a nice edgy touch and their burgundy colour is perfect for fall/winter outfits. And as you can see in my outfits works perfectly with both skirts and jeans. Oh! And now they're available for only 3SD, bargaaain!


Bonjour Bizou Embellished Spring Top
I don't know about you but I had never seen this top before. I would consider it more a bralette rather than a top, which means it functions pretty much as a bra, so you can wear it with a suit underneath the blazer or on top of a tee. It looks different from other bras/bralettes you might have with the flowers and fruits decoration (which by the way remind me of Dolce&Gabbana) and it doesn't require a big investment as with the discount it only costs 5sd, so it's definitely worth the try.


Riviera Hibiscus Print Headscarf
I love headscarfs, I think they look really cute and are perfect for bringing that final touch to an outfit. The problem with this one is that it's really colourful and flower inspired which makes it very summery and that might pull you off. Well, wrong! Obviously looks like it was made for a summer dress, but that doesn't mean it can't look good with winter outfits. On outfit number 1 you can see it bring that hipster/alternative touch to a casual outfit and on outfit number 2 a super elegant snobbish vibe (as if it was an Hèrmes scarf). The more I look at it the more possibilities I see, so definitely recommending.



And with that my sales great finds finish but I'm really interested to know which articles you got on this "Black Friday" sales to know your great finds, so please don't doubt about sharing in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment