11.06.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: November 2016 #2

It Girls
20 SD



JUDITH:
Well, well... Another HotBuys failure. There are two things that I don't like about this top, but the one that annoys me the most is... THE SHAPE! Oh why did they have to make it so big! I don't understand. Also the black transparent thing doesn't convince me either, it forces you to combine it with black and doesn't bring anything to the top. And to top it all of Stardoll goes and puts the price of 20SD on its label. I think they bumped their heads against something and lost their ability to think properly.

The first styling idea that came to my mind was adding a tee underneath it, but I felt like I have used that already before so I tried to avoid it and go for something different. I found that coat that looks really good and combined perfectly with the yellow top so I went for it. I still think the top underneath it's a winner though, I think her outfit it's better and she's not even hiding the shape of the top underneath a coat like I am.

MIREIA:
I think Judith represented pretty well the feelings about this top. I didn't thought of the black line, but definitely when it came to my outfit I was only looking for black things. I think it could look good with jeans as well though. But yeah, I would never think of buying just because of the shape, it's horrendous.

I heard Judith saying something like "It will be hard to not combine this with the tee underneath the top trend". So I thought to myself, okay, then I'll do it ;). And yeah, I just searched for a nice black sweater instead of tee (I love that effect as well) and just search for items that look good with it. I tried to keep it casual as the sweater and went for ripped knee jeans and Timbs. Then I added some more elegant and mature items (you already know this thing about me and contrasts) and went for gold jewellery, clubmasters and a fancy bag with pom pom.




We will pick 2 outfits for our monthly HotBuys recap from there and the selected ones will get one HotBuys of their choice. Good luck!


PS. Oh! Btw, has anyone noticed that weird organization of the HotBuys this month? It's crazy, just look at the calendar :O 

No comments:

Post a Comment