11.04.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: November 2016 #1


It Girls
15 SD


JUDITH:
I like the idea of these glasses, I've seen them a lot on Instagram and I think they look really cool and give a very interesting vibe. Plus you can wear them with literally anything, winter clothes, summer clothes... However there's something that doesn't convince me in the ones that Stardoll released. I still think that they look cool but the size looks too big and would look much better in lighter shades (see Tips pics) in my opinion.

About my outfit, I love how these kind of sunglasses look with big cozy jumpers so I went for one of the men's section. I combined it with these new Fallen Angel flares to keep the autumn vibe and to add that 70s touch as well. The biker jacket on top of the jumper was necessary to hide a bit the wideness of the shoulders in that jumper (you can always wear men clothes but careful with the shapes!).

MIREIA:
I have to disagree with Judith. At first I thought they were too big, but then I started looking for the original ones and I think stardoll did a great job! I think Judith is confusing these aviators with those vintage aviators she included on tips (I want a pair of those in real life). Those are supposed to be modern and oversized, and the pink tone makes them look so cool! That being said, I like them, I'm considering buying, but not sure yet. We'll see when the end of the month is arriving and depending on the rest of other HotBuys (and how much money I've spent). I don't need them yet anyway.

This sunglasses are super Kardashian style, very luxury but in a new-rich kinda way if you know what I mean. I think Kylie and Khloe have worn different models of these Porsche aviators, so I definitely got inspired by them and tried to create a kadarshian-ish outfit. I decided to go for basics like black and denim, finishing it off with a big fur coat. To match the pink on the sunglasses I went for a pink bag. I think Judith's outfit is waaaay better than mine, BUT I think the sunglasses on her outfit look more out of place and that they fit better on mine ;) Just a personal opinion, I love you sis x


Make sure to check the blog for every HotBuys, as we're going to continue with this collaboration where we give you tips, and you can win the HotBuys via SMW or by being picked by us for our monthly recap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment