11.20.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: November 2016 #5

Bonjour Bizou
20 SD



MIREIA:
Nice grey sweater. It's cute and can be useful. I like it. I decided to not complain about prizes anymore, as I realised it's not only HotBuys but the entire website that is rising its prizes. So, yeah, okay, nice sweater. I won't buy it because I prefer to spend my stardollars on that 3rd floor of the new collection. However, I think it's a basic, and I like the long sleeves, color and everything. However, I don't consider it as a must have, more like a nice to have.

For my outfit I went for something very similar to an outfit I submitted on a comp on our partner blog, SMW for the new store: Stardoll feat. Click here to enter that comp. I used the grey sweater to combine it with black and orange with really sporty vibes. By the way, thanks Judith for recommending that beanie for me, I love it! Will probably end up buying that one.

JUDITH:
I'm not very happy with this sweater. It's not that I don't like it, cause I mean it's too basic to call it ugly, but such a simple sweater should have a really nice shape for me to be like "oh, I need this!". It's just "meh". Also why an item like this is a HotBuys? Shouldn't the HotBuys be like really cool pieces or Must Haves like Mireia said? This sweater is just so average.

I went for a sporty outfit as well. At first I wanted to combine the sweater with a skirt or a dress but something about the shapes was wrong so I ended up going for 50 shades of grey instead and super sporty.



Remember we will choose 2 of the outfits submitted on there for our monthly HotBuys recap. The ones that are chosen will get a November HotBuys of their choice provided by Jenna (emorox4eva). 


No comments:

Post a Comment