11.01.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: OCTOBER 2016 #10

Original Future
30 SD


MIREIA:
Hahaha I can't believe Stardoll releases this ugly vest (sorry, I don't like it, in fact I hate it) and sells it for 30 SD. What is happening there? I don't understand. I guess it's for the fur and that but... really? I don't like the colours, I don't like the shape, I don't like the prize... NOT BUYING! 

I tried to go for a bit of a 70s outfit adding a short dress, high boots and rounded glasses. I'm not sure if that vest fits for that decade, but I saw all those multicolored fringes and that's what it came to my mind. First of all, not more colour, there's already too much going on. Then for the weird shape of the vest I only liked it with high boots, so I tried to find a combo of dress and shoes that was good for the vest and since I was wearing this white choker... white was the best choice. Hope it's not too bad! 

JUDITH:
Well I don't hate it that much. First of all I'd consider it more as a coat, not sure how Stardoll described it on the tag but since you can't see the arms I would like to imagine it as a coat instead of vest cause I prefer a coat of that characteristics than a vest. That said I think it's a very bold item that could make a basic outfit really cool, only problem is they messed up a bit with the shape. It looks like if you had thrown on an old rag.

For the outfit I went for the 70s vibe as well, it reminded mee too of that decade. Flared jeans and big round sunglasses. The coat does the rest!



There's always a competition on our partner blog, Stardoll's Most Wanted, where you can submit an outfit styling the HotBuys for a giveaways and/or comp. The entries are put on a poll where readers will vote for the winner, who will win 50 SD. And, besides that, we will pick our 2 favorites and feature them here on our monthly recap, Sharing HotBuys Style. The people we pick will win the HotBuys of their choice, provided by the owner of SMW, Jenna (emorox4eva). 

No comments:

Post a Comment