11.10.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: November 2016 #3


Original Future
18 SD



JUDITH
They remind me too much to these platform sneakers absolutely EVERYONE my age wore at Barcelona not so long ago (like last year or something). It wasn’t an ugly shoe but there was such a plague that I ended up hating them. The stardoll version is not bad I guess but that little trauma keeps me from liking them. I guess Mireia will think something similar, she’s the one who said that looked a lot like these sneakers I’m talking about after all. Anyway. apart from that it’s a simple white sneaker, so if you’re in need or interested in those you should go for it!

About my outfit I ended up pairing them with dungarees by accident. I wanted to go look for a top but Starplaza was being really slow and bumpy and I ended up by mistake in playsuits. I thought it could look cool so I went for it. This new top from Millionaire mansion was perfect for it as the sleeves are really cool but the body part, which is the one hidden by the dungaree, looks a bit weird. I ended up with yellow shades and blue bag matching the colours of the top.

MIREIA
Oh yes Judith, it was a plague! But I had my own so... I guess I liked it ;) I do like the stardoll version. I read some people saying that the shape was odd, but I guess it's due to our "Barbie-feet". I'm talking about the shape of our dolls, that have their feet like barbie dolls, always ready for heels. I guess it has to be difficult to create a platform shoe that is straight-shaped, so I pass that one. I would buy it if I had the money, but since we're saving and not spending money on stardoll for now, I won't. Saving my stardollars for better things/HotBuys :D

I've been wanting to try and style this pants/leggings from Tingeling Halloween Couture for a long time and since they have little white hints I decided that today was the perfect occasion. I went for the same colours for the rest of the outfit, keeping it in white and red with some black. As the pants are a little shiny and instead the platform sneakers are super sporty, I decided to add sporty touches with the oversized red jacket (that I love SO much).


TIPS
1.  Casually casual
2.  White matches with everything
3.  Pair with bare legs, the platform stylizes! 


You can also submit your outfit on there and remember that we will pick 2 persons per HotBuys for our monthly recap. The chosen people will get one HotBuys of their choice provided by Jenna (emorox4eva).


No comments:

Post a Comment