11.24.2016

Sharing Hotbuys Advice: November 2016 #8

Original Future
25 SD

MIREIA:
Nice bomber jacket, nice camo pattern, but above all...I love that burgundy shade peeking out from the back part of the jacket! Looks amazing, and lets you add a little burgundy to the outfit that matches and looks amazing.

For my outfit I decided to combine sport with lady, but wanted to add burgundy there and there, so I used the skirt, shoes, choker and even make up! It was hard actually to create an outfit that was good enough for the jacket, I wanted it to look super cool, and at the end is pretty average, but unfortunately I don't have much time :(

JUDITH:
I think the jacket it's nice. It's has a good quality in terms of graphics and as Mireia has said the burgundy inside looks really good, so does the shape, a little bit loosen down the right shoulder. It's not my style at all and I'm not a big fan of camo so I won't be buying it, but it's a good one.

For my outfit I combined it with an all black outfit expect for the bag in which I added a floral pint with also green tones so it wouldn't look out of place. The combination between the two patterns (the camo and the floral) I think looks really good and special and make the outfit stand out.



Post an outfit styling the piece on there and you will have the chance to be selected by us and get a November HotBuys of your choice, provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), owner of Stardoll's Most Wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment