11.12.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: November 2016 #4

Pretty n' Love
20 SD




JUDITH:
These shoes are nice! Both shape and pattern is cute and they didn't messed up creating them. I'm not going to be buying them though, I don't think they're my style. I just have the feeling that at the time of dressing up my doll I would always end up using different shoes instead of those. But it's a good one.

My first idea on how to style them was using a pleated midi skirt (the one from Tingeling Halloween Couture), I tried it on and it didn't look bad but it was a little bit too much retro for me, so I went for the complete opposite, matching the shoes with casual clothes. I love denim skirts I thought that it was the perfect item for those shoes cause I kept the femininity with the skirt but I added the casual touch as it's ripped. The rest came out easily. Green bomber to go with the floral pattern of the shoes, green bag to match and black-greyish sweaters underneath.

MIREIA:
I think I'm gonna stop complaining about the prizes cause it's really obvious now with the new collection of It Girls, that is not only HotBuys prizes that are raising, but all stardoll prizes. I can't wait to see what are the prizes of this new LE coming out today. Maybe 500 SD for a coat? Doesn't sound weird to me. Anyway, about these nice shoes. Again I agree with Judith, they are really cute and feminine. I love the strap and I think it looks great with skirts. The pattern is nice, but it's what Judith already said. I have the feeling that you can go for thousands of other options instead of those shoes. However, I like them with an all black outfit as well, as the focus of attention.

And everything that I said is what I tried to pull out on my outfit. First an all black outfit, obviously using a skirt for the strap to be perfectly visible, as it's my fav part of the shoes. However I wanted to give some casual touch to the outfit, and that's what I went for the denim jacket and bandana on my hair (that I had to dye cause this hairstyle in platinum blonde was awful btw). To finish it, I added a bag using one of the colours of the pattern of the shoes, pink, and although it's not the same shade I think it looks nice.


Remember that we will pick two outfits from there for our monthly recap and winners will get one HotBuys of choice provided by Jenna (emorox4eva)

No comments:

Post a Comment