11.20.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: November 2016 #6

Original Future
27 SD



MIREIA
Eww what's that? I don't like the color nor the shape. Definitely not buying it. I like the idea of a silk long dress, it's very summery and I think we can also adapt it to our winter outfits, but the end result of this... I hate it. Sorry Stardoll.

I tried to go for a casual but glam outfit, so I added heels and a clutch but then throw this super cool LE jacket on top. I tried my best...

JUDITH:
As Mireia said I like the idea as well of the silk dress. I love silk dresses and the graphics in matter of texture with this item are quite well, I like how it looks. But the shape... Looks awful. Maybe if they had gone for a shorter version it would have ended up a little bit better. The colour doesn't bother me, it's not my favourite but it can look nice. But yep, not buying either.

I wanted to pair it with a long jacket to try to fix a little bit that shape. I can't say that I totally fixed it but I think it looks better than on its own. I didn't go crazy with colours either, I kept it simple.



We will pick 2 outfits for our monthly HotBuys recap from there and the selected ones will get one HotBuys of their choice provided by Jenna (emorox4eva). Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment