11.12.2016

Store Statement: IT Girls


So three days ago I was talking about Store Statements in a letter to my sister, a.k.a Sister Talking (check it out HERE) and I (quote) said: "I must admit that it is one of the most boring sections to elaborate. It takes time to search or create outfits with the new items and the collections are never that amazing that we're crazy about sharing all our favourite items and what can we do with them." And just as if Stardoll wanted to prove me wrong they released a new collection of IT Girls full of treasures. Watch out for yourselves, here is the new floor:



Mireia and I distributed the items we liked between ourselves and here is what each one is going to get eventually:



So, 6 items each, not bad, not bad at all. I actually think this is a really good collection, we can see a lot of designer inspired clothes and there's originality in some pieces and basic stuff we need in others. I'm very happy with this.

And when a collection is good finding good outfits is a lot easier. 

In order of appearance: Me (judith_25) wearing Velvet Paisley Jacket and Velvet Paisley Pants, disasterology wearing Faux Fur Oversized Moto Jacket, nicki_-_-minaj wearing Trumpet Sleeve Turtleneck and Two Tone Kick Flare Pants and dadany972 wearing Fuzzy Contrast Edge Sweater.


No comments:

Post a Comment