11.29.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: November 2016 #9

It Girls
23 SD




JUDITH
When I saw these jeans on the November HotBuys promo I expected them to be good and I proud to say that they haven't disappointed me. The quality of the graphics it's perfect! I love that stone washed denim colour and it looks very real. I also love the shape, I'm obsessed with mom/vintage jeans, they make any casual outfit better. As you can imagine it's a big YES for me and these jeans, I'm definitely going to buy them.

I think you can pair them basically with anything you want, but in my outfit I went for a casual look of tee+jeans with blazer and cool heeled boots.

MIREIA
So, apparently as Judith is buying them I can't then... Cause we have this rule that we can't buy both of us the same piece... Well, I have to say it will be okay. I do like them, but I was expecting something different, something more like the Vintage Stone Washed Denim, those new denim mom jeans that came out on the new floor of It Girls. So, those ones will be for me.

Agreeing with Judith about the outfit though, you can pair jeans with literally everything. As I'm a little late with my outfit I decided to take advantage of it and used some new pieces from Nelly.com.


Post an outfit styling the piece on there and you will have the chance to be selected by us and get a November HotBuys of your choice, provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), owner of Stardoll's Most Wanted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment