11.16.2016

Spotted: Mh91


While I was looking for dolls wearing ripped blue jeans for the Style wars (check it out HERE) I came across Mh91. She was wearing blue jeans but not ripped. At first I thought "dammit! why those jeans don't have just a little slit so I can use this outfit? It's so good!". I even considered changing the theme to just blue jeans so I could use her outfit, but in the end I decided not be lazy, keep looking and save this for a spotted post. I mean, it had to be shared somehow.
That cape she's wearing reminds me a bit of the tunics they dress biblical characters with in movies, but she managed to make it look so cool and on point. I love the casualness it brings! Also the sleeves of the sweater, she made them longer and its a detail that it's just perfect for this look, and those big earrings and elegant bag give a classy vibe that screams Street Style. Looks amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment