11.02.2014

Shopping: Millionaire Mansion Lurex Suit Dress


Hi everyone! :) Today I bring you some outfits with this dress from the Millionaire Mansion Fashion shop in starplaza inspired in this other one from Balmain SS14 (actually I'm not sure if it's from the SS14 catwalk or the resort collection because I found the picture in many online stores but when you look for the catwalk version... M.I.A).
Anyway I'm really happy with the outfits I made. At first I thought that all of them would end up looking really similar but I managed to create different styles with it.

The first outfit it's glamorous but modern and chic at the same time. I was actually inspired by the real Balmain collection for this one and I used black, white & gold for the outfit just like in the original dress and the pointy stilettos which were the kind of shoes the models wore in the catwalk. Also I made bigger the hat so it would look more like a pamela which was the hat I wanted for the outfit but didn't own any in black.
The second outfit it's the most casual one. As I thought this dress was pretty elegant and high society-like I wanted to make something completely different with it, and that was casual and a little bit edgy. For that I used this ripped and old denim jacket which I'm starting to believe it can make anything, really ANYTHING look more casual. 
The third outfit it's more vintage. It kinda reminds me of a circus I don't know why. I used the fringe bag, which really brings you to another time and the black & white shoes which went perfectly with the outfit. 
And finally the last outfit it's very lady-like but at the same time the kind of outfit a confident woman would wear, with the big sunglasses and the really high heels. 


Outfit 1:
Hat - Fallen Angel
Dress - Millionaire Mansion
Necklace - Bonjour Bizou
Blazer - Rio
Belt - Wild Candy
Purse - Rio
Shoes - Velvet Orchid

Outfit 2:
Denim Jacket - Bonjour Bizou
Beige Jacket (underneath the denim one) - Archive
Dress - Millionaire Mansion
Necklace - Suite Shop
Clutch - Original Future
Sandals - Fever

Outfit 3:
Shirt - IT Girls
Collar - Decades
Dress - Millionaire Mansion
Shoes - Decades
Bag - Bonjour Bizou

Outfit 4:
Sunglasses - Spectacular
Necklace - Voile
Dress (as a top) - Millionaire Mansion
Skirt - Voile
Heels - Nelly.com
Bag - Pretty n' Love

No comments:

Post a Comment