11.17.2014

Street Style

Before I comment anything about my outfit... I changed my doll! My superstar membership was coming to an end, and I didn't want to go to the beauty parlour one day and find out that I am not able to change my make up because my doll have ss facial features. So, I decided to change everything, even the skin tone! I'm quite happy with the final result, I think my doll looks like one of my favourites dolls ever: Madison from My Scene.


And here's my outfit. I bought those stilettos on the Starbazaar. I know that they are originally from the Louboutin tribute, and despite this one came from Callie's Picks, I still like them ;). Also I found them for 6 sd! How nice is that? Anyway, I wanted them to stand out, so I made a business minimalistic outfit, so you can focus on those black&white&red zebra spiked shoes. 


Shirt - It Girls
Skirt - Basics
Belt - Gucci
Stilettos - Callie's Picks
Jacket - It Girls, Austin&Ally (free)
Bag - Fallen Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment