11.09.2014

Seen on FM-Style: Grocery Shop

When I was younger, I decided which celebs I liked their style based on what outfits they wore to do some shopping. You know, when they look VERY casual. Some of them are a mess, and others always look fashionable and good.

I wanted the contestants to represent that, and I put them into context by telling them they were celebrities and they needed to go out to do a quick shopping. The outfits had to reflect that, like they had dressed in fast and only for a short walk to the grocery shop to get lettuce and tomatoes. 

According to the judges, the best at this task were... (drumroll, please)



AudreyHepburn.: Lauri caught the eye of the judges with this simple but effective outfit. An all black outfit can never go wrong. He managed to dress his doll stylish and elegant with a quick outfit. The judges gave him two 10's and the rest of the marks were pretty good too. 

whereisalice: Alice opted for a more detailed outfit, adding the grocery bags, the sunglasses for avoiding the paparazzi and some quick bracelets. The outfit looks super comfortable with those loose pants and that blouse and to protect herself from the cold, a nice long jacket. Alice didn't reach Lauri with the scores, but there's no doubt that her outfit was very good too. 

I want to special mention my favorites for this task that were: Green_Eye_Angel and Ms.Brigitte. Although the other judges didn't like their outfits as much as myself, I do think that they both deserve to be mentioned. 

- CYCLE 8 is about to start on FM-Style, if you want to take part in it, join the club and apply on "Cycle 8 - Applications". Here's the link to the club: click here

No comments:

Post a Comment