11.30.2014

Seen on FM-Style: Con faldas y a lo loco

For the semi-final on Cycle 7 I always create tasks where the semi-finalists have to style 2 outfits. For this cycle I had in my mind one idea that I wanted to dare the contestants with: skirt + pants. So, this task, was all about the skirts. They had to style 2 outfits with the same skirt, one using that combo (using it with pants), and another one with no theme. It was free styling, the only direction was that it had to be the same skirt of the first outfit, the difficult one.

The tittle is about the film "Some like it hot", in Spanish is translated to something like "With skirts and wildly". It was too appropriate for this task, right? I leave you with some music from the movie:


And, without further delay...



For the first part, the skirt + pants, whereisalice was the best by far with that amazing outfit that reminds me of Yeezus (Kanye West). Amazing, really, I was amazed by her entry. 

However, for the second part, AudreyHepburn. was the one with most points with this elegant but modern at the same time outfit. That hair accesories was a great additions I must say. 

The two of them where the ones who went to the final, that I'll share with you soon. Cycle 8 has already started and I wish I could post it here at the same time it goes, without delay. I hope I can do it, but as they say... Nobody's perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment