11.27.2014

Sisters' Style: YSL Leopard Frock


It's been a while since Judith and I sat together and style an outfit with the same piece. Actually, I convinced her, but she went to sleep and never saw my outfit. So here it is, for you Judith (whenever you read this), and for the rest of our readers. 

This time we used that gorgeous dress from Saint Laurent tribute. The reason why I don't like buying dresses is that even if they are beautiful you can't do much with them. Judith opted for a classic look: dress + stilettos + clutch. Then she added that amount of bracelets that in my opinion, gave to the outfit something special. It would look boring without them.

Mireia (yes, it's me), tried to do something else. I tried millions of possible combinations but, in the end, that was the one I like most. White tee with leopard "skirt" (wink, wink), and then some black and gold touches with the belt, jacket and bag (I'm so in love with this bag). Simple heels and... we're done! I didn't add accessories, I'm learning to not overdosing my outfits thanks to the inspiration of another stardoll member: aby400. 


Judith_25:
Dress - Saint Laurent
Stilettos - Velvet Orchid
Clutch - Liu·Jo
Bracelets - Callie's Picks, Bonjour Bizou

Mirdith:
Top - Riviera
Dress (used as a skirt) - Saint Laurent
Belt - Wild Candy
Heels - Bonjour Bizou
Bag - Valentino
Jacket - Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment