11.12.2014

Street Style



Truth is that from the last LE collection there was nothing I loved. I mean, there were nice things, but nothing I couldn't live without. However, I like having something from each collection, so I end up buying two items. This jacket is one of them. 

It was not the same when the new clothes of Fallen Angel came out. They were lots of items I had seen before, including Balmain and Roberto Cavalli, but neither of them were of my taste. However, this inspired by Dior shoes were! At first I thought, how can Raf Simmons do that hybrid of sneakers and heels plus his characteristic heel? Then I started seeing them on the street and they looked SO COOL! I love them and I've been looking forward to Stardoll to release them. And finally... they did! 

Photo from Style.com

About the outfit, I still don't know what happened. It came out alone, so I hope you like it. It's pretty simple, all in black with purple details and a mix of business-rock-sport. 


Jacket - LE
Top - Bonjour Bizou
Leather Pants - Supertrash 
Shoes - Fallen Angel
Necklace - Saint Laurent
Belt - Gucci 
Bag - Archive

No comments:

Post a Comment