11.29.2014

Styled: cami-camilla


So cami-camilla asked me for some help on how to style that shirt from DKNY. As I was looking at the options in her wardrobe I realized that although it is a beautiful shirt you couldn't make a really special outfit with it so I decided to use it as a jersey instead of a shirt. I put her a simple white shirt underneath and combine it with boyfriend jeans. The final touch had to be the jacket. I found that black vest from Fallen Angel which hid perfectly all the parts that of the two tops that couldn't be seen and then used a leather jacket underneath it so it would look as a coat. For the shoes, black stilettos are always a good option.


White shirt - Cheap Monday
Top (as a jersey) - DKNY
Black vest - Fallen Angel
Jacket - Killah
Boyfriend jeans - Killah
Shoes - Velvet Orchid
Top (underneath the pants to complete the coat) - Basics

No comments:

Post a Comment