11.15.2014

Seen on FM-Style: Colors of the season

I love tasks related to stylings in only one colour. I think it looks gorgeous but at the same time it's a little plain, so I never use it on my outfits. That's why I like using the idea on tasks for FM-Style. I've done it several times on different cycles and I felt like it was time for doing it again.

I looked at my Vogue Collections of Fall/Autumn 2014-15 and I saw that there were 6 colors that some designers used as monochromatic: white, black, red, cobalt blue, orange and forest green. This was for task 5, where only 5 contestants were still competing. Each one had to chose one of the colours given and create a total look with it. 

No one picked red. White and black where the easiest colours. Cobalt blue, orange, and forest green were more tricky. This was all taken into consideration by the judges, who decided that the best at this task were... 


Despite AudreyHepburn. chose one of the easiest colours, the judges loved his outfit. Lauri managed to delight us creating an outfit with multiple items and not making it plain at all. He got the highest score. 

Ms.Brigitte surprised us with this bright orange, with an outfit that made her remember of Jil Sander (if I'm not wrong). We loved it, she was close to Lauri with only 0.3 points less. 

I love the little details of both contestants, the white rubber band in AudreyHepburn.'s hair and the orange lipstick on Ms.Brigitte. Good job! 

I would like to mention that whereisalice was close to them too. The 3 of them stand out and make them pass to the semifinal that I'll share with you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment