11.23.2014

Street Style


Hi! I dressed up my doll this morning and I don't know what happened to me that I was totally out of inspo, and every outfit I did, wasn't good enough. At the end, I put together this skirt inspired by Eliee Saab, with that fur vest by Isabel Marant. I don't know how I came up with this combination, but I love it! What do you think? 

I have to mention how much I love this sandals from Subcouture. Since the moment I saw them I knew I had to buy.  I had seen them before but didn't know where. Doing this post, I obligued myself to do some research and... Dsqueared2!! They are from Dsquared! 

Photo from Tumblr

I love the catwalks that those twin brothers (Dean and Dan) always organise. Actually, the first fashion show we saw (Judith and I, together) was from them, so I have special affection for that brand. Their catwalks always have some story, and the story of the Fall/Winter 2014-15 collection was like a mental hospital full with pacients, doctors and nurses. I loooved it! And that kind of explain this sandals with that padlock, right? I highly recommend you to watch some of their shows, they're always great! See you soon :)

Shirt - It Girls
Skirt - Royalty
Black Panties - Rio
Sandals - Subcouture
Fur vest - It Girls 
Bag - Callie's Picks
Belt - Apres Ski
Sunglasses - Beastly

No comments:

Post a Comment