11.24.2014

Store Statement: Bonjour Bizou



Hello dollies! 
Today Stardoll surprised us with a new floor of Bonjour Bizou. Like you can see in the add, is a very T-Swift collection, with lots of cats and preppy style. Personally, I don't like it, even more, I kind of deeply dislike it. 


I don't like the pieces, neither the combinations Stardoll made on the mannequins... I don't even like the add. Is is just me? Do you like this collection?

Actually, the only items I will consider buying (not my top choices, just the ones I maybe think of buying) would be:


Ok, so I will definitely buy the Harem Pants, but because they are for starcoins. The bag has something different that I like, but maybe is that something different that makes me doubt about it. The denim shirt... it's ok, good graphics and all, but why did they ripped it and only on the bottom?

Anyway, that's best for us, as we are all saving up our beloved stardollars for the tributes that will be coming on holidays. So, what's better than Stardoll releasing horrendous collections for not letting us spend our money?

Despite that I hate the collection, I always like trying to create good outfits from things I don't like much. Add to that, the fact that I have to study (so my stardoll time is double than the original), what's the result? Oh yes, outfits for everyone! Hope you like them:



Outfit 1: 
Top - Rio 
Pants - Bonjour Bizou
Heels - Bonjour Bizou
Jacket - Rio
Bag - Original Future

Outfit 2: 
Top - Basics
Leggins - Bonjour Bizou
Sneakers - Original Future
Bag - Bonjour Bizou

Outfit 3:
Shirt - Bonjour Bizou
Skirt - Tingeling Halloween Couture
Jacket - Jet Set
Bag - Antidote
Shoes - Bonjour Bizou


No comments:

Post a Comment