11.20.2014

Store Statement: Voile



Also, some days ago a new floor for Voile also came out. It has their usual elegant dresses for fancy events, and I have to say that it dissapointed me.


I don't like any dress, not even one. The shoes are not well designed in my opinion. For example, the idea of the combat boots was good, but they don't look good at all, there's something wrong about them. The only things I can recommend you are:

I think this bag is quite combinable. You can use with various colours and I'm sure you can wear it over jackets, dresses, skirts, and whatsoever. I sometimes have problems with handbags by the way they are designed, but usually this shoulder bags don't cause any problems. Is very basic and I think it's a must. You can use it in casual outfits or even on smart outfits. The only bad thing about it, it's for Superstar only.

The shoes... well, they aren't my shoe choice at all, but I think they go with ANY, and I really mean ANY fancy dress or outfit. Even for more casual outfits or working -business. BUT, I see a bad thing on them too: they can look very sluty, and excuse me for saying it like that, but there's just no other word to describe it how it is. So, be careful with those!

Have you bought anything? What are your opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment